Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Little Chicago's Finest: 'my own'
After giving my ears a rest for a couple of days, here I am again!

Now the claps are clearer than before and so are the bg voices. I've also tried to make it not sound dull as before.

Again, you tell me if it's better now Confused

... and thank you for all the help!!

.mp3    Little Chicago\'s finest - My own.mp3 --  (Download: 8.63 MB)

mixing since April 2013
Piano and keys way too loud
Thank you Alan! here it is with lower piano and synths!

Now the question is... will I ever get this song right? Blush

mixing since April 2013
Vamos juanjose!!! no te desanimes!!!me gusta tu ultima version!!! tendria que hacerle un buen high end a las voces es parte del estilo del hip hop y rap, segun lo que escuche .....fijate las voces de mi version tienen un exciter de armonicos para resaltarlas.Proba con eso pero tene cuidado que los exciters son engañosos y traidores, te podes pasar como nada. mucha mesura.
Gracias, Sergio! No te preocupes que no me desanimo. Lo que pasa es que a veces me desespero cuando no logro que la canción termine de sonar bien!

Pero bueno, con todo esto he aprendido bastante sobre voces en este estilo y lo cierto es todo lo que sea aprender, es siempre bienvenido!

Aquí tienes la canción otra vez con un poco de exciter de armónicos en las voces

mixing since April 2013
bien hecho!!! me gusta mucho !!!
me alegro mucho!
mixing since April 2013
Hey Juan, nice mix. Think the keys get in the way of the vocs at time but overall good stuff. Nice touch fading that synth up, add to the dynamics.
thank you! this was hard for me to mix since I have no experience with this genre, but you know... there's always a first time for everything! I hope that my next mix on this section will be easier and better!
mixing since April 2013