Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Bare Hands - My mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song.
Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for listening to it.

.mp3    2 Bare hands MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.6 MB)

I'm not a pro, so others might have better suggestions, but here are a few comments in case you would find them useful:
  • Nice width!
  • There's an annoying hum at the begging of the song.
  • It seems that vocal plosives sneaked through too much.
  • The vocal timbre and dynamics are inconsistent and produce together with the reverb a weird effect (esp. audible during first chorus).
  • The figurative guitar overpowers the vocal a bit.
  • It is great how in all other places, despite how loud other instruments are, the vocal doesn't get buried – it is prominent and clearly leads the song. Smile
  • It is mainly a matter of taste, but IMO the cymbals and hi-hat are too low.
  • You have put so much energy into guitars Big Grin, that the snare can't keep up Tongue (its transient/attack seems too weak).
  • I like how the bass and kick share low frequencies.
(25-05-2019, 10:33 PM)dtldarek Wrote: I'm not a pro, so others might have better suggestions, but here are a few comments in case you would find them useful:
  • Nice width!
  • There's an annoying hum at the begging of the song.
  • It seems that vocal plosives sneaked through too much.
  • The vocal timbre and dynamics are inconsistent and produce together with the reverb a weird effect (esp. audible during first chorus).
  • The figurative guitar overpowers the vocal a bit.
  • It is great how in all other places, despite how loud other instruments are, the vocal doesn't get buried – it is prominent and clearly leads the song. Smile
  • It is mainly a matter of taste, but IMO the cymbals and hi-hat are too low.
  • You have put so much energy into guitars Big Grin, that the snare can't keep up Tongue (its transient/attack seems too weak).
  • I like how the bass and kick share low frequencies.

Thanks for your tips. I´ll try to improve it.