Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitter my mix
Hi.
This is my mix for this song. Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for listening to it

.mp3    Bitter MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.57 MB)

Vocal is a bit low.snare drum’s delay is long but mix is powerful and very good.
Nice mix! Smile
Everything sounds good to me tone-wise, but at the same time al most everything could use more compression, too, especially bass and vocals. It sounds good , but still not very "solid". I'm sure you can do that! Cheers.
Hey Silvio, you have some great sounds happening here. I like the overall vibe.

The snare sounds really cool, and I like the drums in general. The only problem is that the snare drum and the toms are too loud in the track and dominate everything else. Bringing them down a dB or three would probably put things more in the ballpark.
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(13-05-2019, 01:31 PM)FytaKyte Wrote: Hey Silvio, you have some great sounds happening here. I like the overall vibe.

The snare sounds really cool, and I like the drums in general. The only problem is that the snare drum and the toms are too loud in the track and dominate everything else. Bringing them down a dB or three would probably put things more in the ballpark.

Thanks for the tips. I´m new here but I´m trying hard.
(11-05-2019, 08:16 AM)bcs_mix Wrote: Nice mix! Smile
Everything sounds good to me tone-wise, but at the same time al most everything could use more compression, too, especially bass and vocals. It sounds good , but still not very "solid". I'm sure you can do that! Cheers.

Thanks for your feedback. I´ll try to fix it.
(10-05-2019, 01:37 AM)Mammy Wrote: Vocal is a bit low.snare drum’s delay is long but mix is powerful and very good.

Thanks for your feedback and tips. I´ll try to fix it.