Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue-Guitar Solo Added
Hi everyone!!
Really enjoyed working over this tune i just love it!!
I opted for warm and full sound with vocals close upfront.
I also recorded a guitar solo on fourth verse to make the song a little bit more variable and interesting.
I'm quite proud of it but feel free to prove me wrongSmile
Cheers!!!

.mp3    Blue-Multitrack.mp3 --  (Download: 5.14 MB)

Very Nice Davie.T

A very enjoyable listen. I was missing some stereo width up to around the 2 minute mark and was wanting some more width from the drum overheads, but once you panned the mix out the narrow drums sat perfectly. If you could pan out the mix a little more early on, I think it would be beneficial. Great work with the solo also. Very fitting and tonally you married it in nicely. Well Done. Tastefully completed.

Dave
(14-05-2019, 12:24 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Very Nice Davie.T

A very enjoyable listen. I was missing some stereo width up to around the 2 minute mark and was wanting some more width from the drum overheads, but once you panned the mix out the narrow drums sat perfectly. If you could pan out the mix a little more early on, I think it would be beneficial. Great work with the solo also. Very fitting and tonally you married it in nicely. Well Done. Tastefully completed.

Dave
Thanks Dave, really appreciate it.I mostly agree with what you said about width.I think it may have worked if opened earlier.I'll adjust it.Now when i'm listening to it with fresh ears it feels like there's too much low-end in the track...