Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ja make you dance - My mix
Hi. This is my mix for this song.
Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks for listening to me.

.mp3    Ja make you dance MP3.mp3 --  (Download: 10.95 MB)

Silvio,
Great imagery with your environment. Really well stated. The intro was super. Really caught your attention and led me to the first verse. The harmonic and rythmic content you get with your echo, is perfect. You keep my attention with the flute. Percussion is nicely placed. The sharpness of the sax is excellent against the darker background but never harsh. In the bridge is where I want to hear the bass figures better. There are some great figures in there. The sax is cool.
My only issue is a somewhat muddled kick and bass. The bass has some really cool figures to bring out via automation, tone and placement and in my playback system it is a bit indistinct in that region. I feel it needs to be able rise from the pulse into the fills and turn-arounds it does. Other than that, this is excellent. A great listen.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(13-05-2019, 12:08 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Silvio,
Great imagery with your environment. Really well stated. The intro was super. Really caught your attention and led me to the first verse. The harmonic and rythmic content you get with your echo, is perfect. You keep my attention with the flute. Percussion is nicely placed. The sharpness of the sax is excellent against the darker background but never harsh. In the bridge is where I want to hear the bass figures better. There are some great figures in there. The sax is cool.
My only issue is a somewhat muddled kick and bass. The bass has some really cool figures to bring out via automation, tone and placement and in my playback system it is a bit indistinct in that region. I feel it needs to be able rise from the pulse into the fills and turn-arounds it does. Other than that, this is excellent. A great listen.

THanks for your feedback. I´m kinda new here but your words is very welcome to me.