Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Brew 'What I Want' (EquilibriumMIX)
I've been working with this mix longer than usual. Maybe he's not perfect either. At least I've achieved my goals.

Changes made in mix v.2
1. VocalFX — used delay J37, in couplet/chorus automate volume = 20/30. I modifying VocalFX volume 14/28.
2. Snare — sustain in couplet reduced by 30%. Volume down 0.5 dB.

.mp3    The Brew \'What I Want\'.mp3 --  (Download: 8.79 MB)

.mp3    The Brew \'What I Want\'v.2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.79 MB)

Alexander
Snare has bit too much of ringing and verb on it for me. Vocals is the same with the delay, so it becomes a bit distracting.

They sound cool though, so I'd just automate both snare and vocal effects to be a bit dryer, and then wetter in the choruses, I think that would be pretty cool.

Besides that, sounds like a nice and well balanced mix!
(07-05-2019, 12:51 AM)Friggy Wrote: Snare has bit too much of ringing and verb on it for me. Vocals is the same with the delay, so it becomes a bit distracting.

They sound cool though, so I'd just automate both snare and vocal effects to be a bit dryer, and then wetter in the choruses, I think that would be pretty cool.

Besides that, sounds like a nice and well balanced mix!

Thank you very much!

"Vocals is the same with the delay, so it becomes a bit distracting" - I made it. But probably not deep enough. VocalFX — used delay J37, in couplet/chorus automate volume = 20/30. I modifying VocalFX volume 14/28.

"Snare has bit too much of ringing and verb on it for me" — sustain in couplet reduced by 30%. Volume down 0.5 dB.

Putting mix v.2 with these changes.
Alexander