Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perfect Sound Studios: Bitter Mix
Here is my crack at the mix. I tried to get the chorus to pop and to carve out room for all the tracks to be heard. Really thought the Rhodes part was cool and tried to find an interesting spot for it.

Love to hear some comments.

.mp3    Bitter_PSS.mp3 --  (Download: 8.35 MB)

Very good mix. Lots of nuance and good use of all the guitar parts. Solids drums and bass. Excellent dynamics. Super job.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(22-04-2019, 05:49 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Very good mix. Lots of nuance and good use of all the guitar parts. Solids drums and bass. Excellent dynamics. Super job.

Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate it. I really enjoyed mixing this song and trying to find a place for all the parts. It was a challenge, but I felt pretty good about the end result.
Beautiful mix - very nicely crafted! It has a real brightness and sheen to it, but everything sits together and the balances are top notch. There are a couple of small personal preference things that I'd prefer different, like the tambo levels, but it all works so well as is, I don't even think I'd suggest changing it.

Superb!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases