Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
FytaKyte: 'Bitter'
Sounds really good! I like how punchy the drums are.

-Andy.
(29-04-2019, 12:38 PM)FytaKyte Wrote: Hey Dave, love the new guitar intro - very nice!

This is a really great, energetic mix. What I like about it is that you've given the song a real "gutsy" feel. I especially like how powerful and raw the drums sound. Diggin' the new bass sound too.

For what it's worth, I still think the tambo is too loud, notwithstanding the energy it brings to the chorus... and I'm still hearing the sort of "pumping" sound that I mentioned originally, but they're both not vibe-killers for me.

Cool!

The TAMBORINE!!! I forgot all about it! The funny thing is, I don't think I've heard it in the mix since I've started mixing the track. Tongue
I'm not happy with the pumping either. Too much squeeze me thinks.
I'll see if I can iron it out.

Thank you Sir.

(29-04-2019, 09:31 PM)AndyBonnar Wrote: Sounds really good! I like how punchy the drums are.

-Andy.

Thank you Andy Big Grin
Hey Dave

Nice arrangement, Drums are crackin, sounds great in the headphones.

Nice work as always!!

K
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Well my friend from down under love the energy,the chorus sounds really good(great dynamics),bass is a bit clicky at times but thats nothing to worry about imo.
Reaper user
(04-05-2019, 02:52 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Dave

Nice arrangement, Drums are crackin, sounds great in the headphones.

Nice work as always!!

K

Thanks K, I haven't mixed in awhile so this one was a great track to get back into it.
(04-05-2019, 07:33 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Well my friend from down under love the energy,the chorus sounds really good(great dynamics),bass is a bit clicky at times but thats nothing to worry about imo.

Thanks for stopping by again Cudjoe. Yes I think I elevated the bass at these frequencies. I probably over did it.Tongue