Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
FYTAKYTE BITTER
ANY CONSTRUCTIVE CRITIC IS HIGHLY APRECCIATED !

.mp3    BITTER mp 3.mp3 --  (Download: 8.52 MB)

Listening with headphones, sonically there is a nice cohesion and glue that moves the song along in a good way. I like the drum sound as a whole also which sits nicely within this sound. Nice use of effects, though I'm not a fan of the intro before 0:15. Anyways, an enjoyable listen. Well done.

Dave
Wonderfully polished and cohesive. Full and well balanced. Excellent job. Good use of effects. Can't say I'm a big fan of the intro, but that's a minor point.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
I'll just agree with everything said already. Sounds great. I especially like the bass.
Excellent effort. Sounds great.
Hi J-LA - Excellent mix! I especially like the drum sound - in particular the snare. Very nice!

The mix in general just ROCKS! It is punchy and professional without sounding too anaemic or sanitized. I like what you did with the final coda vocal. You probably could have used that somewhere else in the song without overdoing it...

I'm with MITC about the intro guitars - they are the only mis-step in an otherwise exemplary mix, IMO.

Thanks for taking the time to mix and post a great version!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(11-04-2019, 11:12 AM)Dangerous Wrote: Listening with headphones, sonically there is a nice cohesion and glue that moves the song along in a good way. I like the drum sound as a whole also which sits nicely within this sound. Nice use of effects, though I'm not a fan of the intro before 0:15. Anyways, an enjoyable listen. Well done.

Dave

Hi Dave,thank you .Yes and i totally agree- after not listening to the Song for a couple of days, i think that the Intro is not that greatSmile Kind of distracting and not really doing anything. Best Jan
(14-04-2019, 01:18 AM)FytaKyte Wrote: Hi J-LA - Excellent mix! I especially like the drum sound - in particular the snare. Very nice!

The mix in general just ROCKS! It is punchy and professional without sounding too anaemic or sanitized. I like what you did with the final coda vocal. You probably could have used that somewhere else in the song without overdoing it...

I'm with MITC about the intro guitars - they are the only mis-step in an otherwise exemplary mix, IMO.

Thanks for taking the time to mix and post a great version!

Thank you-if you are the Artist- - -thats a great Song !! I really liked the melodies-and the clean guitars. They sound excellent !
Best Jan
(11-04-2019, 03:12 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I'll just agree with everything said already. Sounds great. I especially like the bass.

WinkThank you Roy
(11-04-2019, 02:47 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Wonderfully polished and cohesive. Full and well balanced. Excellent job. Good use of effects. Can't say I'm a big fan of the intro, but that's a minor point.

Thank you so much-like i said before to another member-i totally get the point with the IntroSmile
Cheers Jan