Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
late to the party mix
Better late than never!

Heres what i ended up with.

let me know what ya think.

.mp3    Hannes Kesseberg manemix.mp3 --  (Download: 8.35 MB)

I could only give it a quick listen and don't have much in the way of notes or comments. My gut reaction is that it all works. I think the vocal could definitely come up. It feels "shy". The piano and organ could come back. It feels like a static mix. The balances work but there's room for more dynamics and automation moves. But as a base it's a good start.
(10-04-2019, 04:51 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: I could only give it a quick listen and don't have much in the way of notes or comments. My gut reaction is that it all works. I think the vocal could definitely come up. It feels "shy". The piano and organ could come back. It feels like a static mix. The balances work but there's room for more dynamics and automation moves. But as a base it's a good start.

great feedback man ! its static indeed!, i didnt do any automation. took too long on other things and i got tired. next time ill try that. funny that the vocal is shy because at the last listen i decided to pull it down.. damn it! Dodgy piano and rhodes good point! thx!!