Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitter - Victor mix
What do you guys think about this one?

.mp3    Bitter_.mp3 --  (Download: 6.68 MB)

I like it , maybe a tad heavy on the vocal reverb (and shaker )for my taste but a really nice mix, nice vocal treatment otherwise. Mark
Nice balanced mix. The drums have the right amount and character of reverb, hi-hat volume seems balanced, bass guitar and electric guitars sits nicely in the mix, although the vocal reverb is slightly too much, and the shakers at 1:14 - 1:38 and 2:30 - 2:48 feels distracting to me (you need to lower the volume of this shaker track). Otherwise, great job!

The maximum short term loudness is -8.6 LUFS, which is not too bad, and the integrated loudness (read: entire song) is -10.6 LUFS, which is also reasonable, especially by modern loudness war standards.

Thumbnail(s)

Hey Victor,

good mix.

I think the kick and bass could be placed differently in the mix, to achieve better clarity. Both bass and kick seem to operate around the same frequencies. The vocal verb and delay are a bit too loud, and sibilance on the vocal could be tamed slightly.

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
LukasAngel

Hi Victor, Really nice mix!

Drums are really punchy, I love the vocal tone, and the bass is really full and fat. Maybe a little buildup around the 80-100hz zone - maybe check that out. Guitars sit really well in the mix too.

One thing I think could improve is the vocal ambience. I like the sound of the reverb, but I think you could try reducing the amount of reverb during the verse sections of the song and bringing more of it in for the choruses.

Overall - nicely put together mix!

All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
мфкшфте2

.mp3    Bitter_Full_Preview mpl2.mp3 --  (Download: 6.72 MB)

Hi Victor mix 2 is alot clearer but vocals on some parts of the verse needs de essing maybe? well done.
Reaper user