Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FyaKyte-Bitte - Mix
FyaKyte-Bitter Mix 1.0_01

+Comments Edit

.mp3    FyaKyte-Bitte Mix 1.0_01.mp3 --  (Download: 8.61 MB)

.mp3    FyaKyte-Bitte Mix 2.02 Vox down-1dB_01.mp3 --  (Download: 8.62 MB)

Hey August,

I really like your mix. However I feel like the vocal has to fight a bit in the verses. The dynamic shift between verses and choruses is very nice.

Cheers,
LukasAngel

Hey August - nice mix!

It all works together really well. About the only thing I think could improve it is to maybe turn down that really slappy sounding inside kick mic a tad. Maybe a little more space around the vocal would help too - it sounds a little dry and stark in the verses.

Good stuff - Thanks for sharing!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(07-04-2019, 01:54 PM)FytaKyte Wrote: Hey August - nice mix!

It all works together really well. About the only thing I think could improve it is to maybe turn down that really slappy sounding inside kick mic a tad. Maybe a little more space around the vocal would help too - it sounds a little dry and stark in the verses.

Thank you for Sharing your music! Good Stuff.

Think you're Right, I will check the mix again, thank for your comments and Listening.
(07-04-2019, 11:27 AM)LukasL Wrote: Hey August,

I really like your mix. However I feel like the vocal has to fight a bit in the verses. The dynamic shift between verses and choruses is very nice.

Cheers,
LukasAngel

Thanks Lukas!
(07-04-2019, 01:54 PM)FytaKyte Wrote: Hey August - nice mix!

Hey FytaKyte!
Maybe the edit version sounds better
Hey August - beautiful sounding remix - top job!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
August this mix is great! The low end is very defined and the mix is overall punchy without it being overly in your face. I really liked the space you created in the chorus, the panning choices you made were great. I think the guitar solo could have been 1-2 dB higher in the mix, but it was fine where it was honestly. Really great job! Smile
Mix 2 is very good. I am getting a bit of bass guitar resonance which is making at times. Maybe it's just my playback system? I would agree with the guitar solo needing a boost. I had to automate its level through the phrase.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(21-04-2019, 01:52 AM)Barry_W Wrote: August this mix is great! The low end is very defined and the mix is overall punchy without it being overly in your face. I really liked the space you created in the chorus, the panning choices you made were great. I think the guitar solo could have been 1-2 dB higher in the mix, but it was fine where it was honestly. Really great job! Smile
Thx Barry! Smile