Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banda Magda_Mouche_mix Tommy Marcinek
AngelAngelAngel

Man oh man! I love this little song. I put a ton of work into this because I like it so much! Hope you enjoy my mix. Magda is cute too. :-) Great musicians and great arrangement. I wound up really liking the vocal percussion tracks (you know that beat-box thing).

Peace,

Tom

.mp3    Mouche_10M.mp3 --  (Download: 6.9 MB)

tommymarcinek.com - Tommy Marcinek
A typically good production. One thing got me: the vocal level coming into the final chorus. I don't get that move. Other than that, smooth.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(26-07-2020, 04:07 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: A typically good production. One thing got me: the vocal level coming into the final chorus. I don't get that move. Other than that, smooth.

----------------

Thanks for commenting and for the otherwise good review of my mix. I don't know what you mean by the "vocal level coming into the final chorus." You mean that you think it's too loud (too much on top of the mix?)? I am not hearing any problems with the vocals in that part....song is building its final energy and she is singing with more force and power, etc., which I think is good.  

Tom 
(26-07-2020, 01:16 PM)tjmtruth Wrote:
(26-07-2020, 04:07 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: A typically good production. One thing got me: the vocal level coming into the final chorus. I don't get that move. Other than that, smooth.

----------------

Thanks for commenting and for the otherwise good review of my mix. I don't know what you mean by the "vocal level coming into the final chorus." You mean that you think it's too loud (too much on top of the mix?)? I am not hearing any problems with the vocals in that part....song is building its final energy and she is singing with more force and power, etc., which I think is good.  

Tom 
It is the vocal line at 2:12 to 2:15 leading into the final chorus. It popped way out in front on my speakers and seemed out of character to the rest of your mix.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(26-07-2020, 04:45 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(26-07-2020, 01:16 PM)tjmtruth Wrote:

----------------

Tom 
It is the vocal line at 2:12 to 2:15 leading into the final chorus. It popped way out in front on my speakers and seemed out of character to the rest of your mix

-------
Hmmmmm,  gotta check that out. Thanks!

Tom