Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
santa fe NEW 3RD+4TH GEN M.o.T.d. mix
(24-03-2019, 06:55 PM)Mark M.O.T.D. Wrote: should be better now, I had a bit of difficulty incorporating pitch tracking with dynamic distance filters, should be okey dokey the noo

???

Pitch tracking and dynamic distance filtering? Not familiar with those.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(24-03-2019, 07:36 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(24-03-2019, 06:55 PM)Mark M.O.T.D. Wrote: should be better now, I had a bit of difficulty incorporating pitch tracking with dynamic distance filters, should be okey dokey the noo

???

That is because (you must be familiar with pitch tracking E..Q./filters,) as far as I'm aware no-one else has developed software that attempts to incorporate depth perception ,dynamics ,pitch tracking etc into a single simple to use plug-in before.Got to call it something as I don't wish to give any deeper peaks behnd the curtain.
B.T.W. The terms were chosen as I felt them to be fairly self explanatory
oh and bbtw you will be
(25-03-2019, 09:30 AM)Mark M.O.T.D. Wrote:
(24-03-2019, 07:36 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:

???

That is because (you must be familiar with pitch tracking E..Q./filters,) as far as I'm aware no-one else has developed software that attempts to incorporate depth perception ,dynamics ,pitch tracking etc into a single simple to use plug-in before.Got to call it something as I don't wish to give any deeper peaks behnd the curtain.
B.T.W. The terms were chosen as I felt them to be fairly self explanatory
oh and bbtw you will be

I'd be interested in hearing and understanding what you are trying to accomplish with what must be a custom plugin. Good luck with it.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
A very monoish mix I guess you did that on purpose (?) Well there is definitely a nice vibe! I like that kind of old vintage plate sound on the vocals, cool! Where you could improve is on the vocals dynamic though. You might tame it more to keep it in spot over the whole song. After all the vocals are selling this song mainly. I used two compressors therefore because of the huge dynamic. An 1176 longest attack and shortest release, with a high ration (20), then a la2a style compressor as a leveler plus some fader rides. Cheers!
(26-03-2019, 12:14 AM)Mark M.O.T.D. Wrote:
(25-03-2019, 05:30 PM)AndyGallas Wrote: A very monoish mix I guess you did that on purpose (?) Well there is definitely a nice vibe! I like that kind of old vintage plate sound on the vocals, cool! Where you could improve is on the vocals dynamic though. You might tame it more to keep it in spot over the whole song. After all the vocals are selling this song mainly. I used two compressors therefore because of the huge dynamic. An 1176 longest attack and shortest release, with a high ration (20), then a la2a style compressor as a leveler plus some fader rides. Cheers!

B.T.W. are all your mixes weak and muffled in the low? frequencies on purpose if so I question your earsight? Baaaah

That seems harsh. Especially since you were praising Andy's mix earlier today. We're all just trying to learn here from other's comments and critiques. I wouldn't make it personal.

I was referring to another mix of Andy’s you had commented on.
Ok. Whatever works for you.
I'll suck it up and do my best to not let it hurt me too much. Thanks!
Apologies for any offence caused in any now deleted posts
New version, FINAL Iteration of plugins ?