Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fruition - Santa Fe
Her voice may be too wet with verb but lmk what you think! .. I apologize for the 17 second lead in, should have cut before bouncing.

.mp3    SantaFe_Fruition_2.mp3 --  (Download: 5 MB)

The bass might be a little too upfront. It could also us a bit of a dip in its mids. That might just do enough without changing the overall level but a cut and drop in level might be the trick. The organ is too far in the background.
The vocal feels pretty good to me. I barely notice the reverb which is fine for an intimate song like this.

Good work.
(09-03-2019, 03:06 PM)RoyMatthews Wrote: The bass might be a little too upfront. It could also us a bit of a dip in its mids. That might just do enough without changing the overall level but a cut and drop in level might be the trick. The organ is too far in the background.
The vocal feels pretty good to me. I barely notice the reverb which is fine for an intimate song like this.

Good work.

Thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated.

New version is attached. Brought the keys up, carved some mid from the bass and took the level down. Little EQ job on the vox and adjusted her level.

.mp3    SantaFe_Fruition_Final.mp3 --  (Download: 4.09 MB)