Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heartbeats (Dumpstered)
Finally put this one down after messing around with it for a few days. Really great vocalist, I'll have to look them up.

I kind of lost the plot on this one and did all kinds of things to it. Cut the acoustic drums mostly, added a bunch of synths (I do not make dance music so forgive how rough it sounds haha), chopped up the crunchy guitars, added percussion, chopped and modulated vocals. I don't know, just kind of Frankensteined it.

Well aware it could improve in several areas, especially towards the end, but I'm ready to be done with it so I'm uploading.

Enjoy!

Cheers fellas.

.mp3    Heartbeats lol.mp3 --  (Download: 10.89 MB)

(23-02-2019, 12:12 AM)Pasta Wrote: Finally put this one down after messing around with it for a few days. Really great vocalist, I'll have to look them up.

I kind of lost the plot on this one and did all kinds of things to it. Cut the acoustic drums mostly, added a bunch of synths (I do not make dance music so forgive how rough it sounds haha), chopped up the crunchy guitars, added percussion, chopped and modulated vocals. I don't know, just kind of Frankensteined it.

Well aware it could improve in several areas, especially towards the end, but I'm ready to be done with it so I'm uploading.

Enjoy!

Cheers fellas.

Great work man, really creative, I love when distorted guitars come in! Not big fan of octave down and up on vocals, it makes the song less serious, also just the end need that right touch... but everthing else is great!
(25-02-2019, 10:11 PM)Rob Sidhe Wrote: Great work man, really creative, I love when distorted guitars come in! Not big fan of octave down and up on vocals, it makes the song less serious, also just the end need that right touch... but everthing else is great!

Cheers for listening and for the feedback! Yeah I kind of agree with the pitched vocals. It's something that's really popular in pop music right now and I like messing around seeing if I can get these kinds of sounds. My mixes on here are sort of an outlet for me experimenting with different stuff.

And yes, it dies off a bit as it gets towards the end. All the silly synths and effects I was running was making my computer cry and run like crap. I couldn't deal with it anymore haha.