Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
- Livin in the city - Hurray For The Riff Raff - Marcro's MIX
Just finished
Liked this track so much, hope you enjoy!

Every comment or replies are very well accepted Wink

.mp3    004 - Livin in the city - Hurray For The Riff Raff - Marcro\'s MIX.mp3 --  (Download: 6.48 MB)

You are definitely improving Marcro. I might suggest checking the frequency content of the reverb on the vocal and maybe sculpt some low end out a touch. The lead vocal gets a little sharp at times and the second guitar may be a bit weak. Minor stuff. Nicely done.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(23-02-2019, 09:23 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: You are definitely improving Marcro. I might suggest checking the frequency content of the reverb on the vocal and maybe sculpt some low end out a touch. The lead vocal gets a little sharp at times and the second guitar may be a bit weak. Minor stuff. Nicely done.

Thank you so much Mixinthecloud! Wink

So i have to give more power to the second guitar?
I preferred to make the keys emerge more than guitars, was that a good idea?
(23-02-2019, 09:51 AM)marcro97 Wrote:
(23-02-2019, 09:23 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: You are definitely improving Marcro. I might suggest checking the frequency content of the reverb on the vocal and maybe sculpt some low end out a touch. The lead vocal gets a little sharp at times and the second guitar may be a bit weak. Minor stuff. Nicely done.

Thank you so much Mixinthecloud! Wink

So i have to give more power to the second guitar?
I preferred to make the keys emerge more than guitars, was that a good idea?

My feeling is they should be given equal weight. Guitar one is dynamic enough to have the solo come up by the players adjustments during the performance. They change tone and effects during the solo as well. See if you can capture that while giving the accompanying players a good ensemble background to the solo.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]