Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Revelations Flymix
Here I leave my mix of Revelations, hope you like. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

.mp3    Revelations.mp3 --  (Download: 8.36 MB)

now this one really does have that vintage feeling. awesome!
Thank you Kirshach!!! to listen and appreciate my work

From Argentina

Sergio
This mix is my tribute to the Mixes of los70 `s 80` s. I love the sound of analog tape 2 ".
(28-09-2013, 12:58 AM)flyrecords Wrote: This mix is my tribute to the Mixes of los70 `s 80` s. I love the sound of analog tape 2 ".

I love analog sound especially records and this is a great sounding mix Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Your mixin style suit this one great ! Only thing come to mind a little more guitar and the snare and maybe drums in all a little more body, but then again that would ruin a lot o balance so maybe just snare. Reminds me of some 70s records, I love tape sound too.
Nice !
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Thanks guys for your concepts! are only compliments! Hopefully the old engineers can to revive this style analog audio in digital, we are the last squads analogues that are left. after us who remain single gray hair combed and digital.

Greetings to all and thanks

Sergio
Sounds really good man! The only thing I dont really like is the boost somewhere in the high mids or highs or the snare
Hi!

I do agree with Voelund, your mix fits the style nicely!

The boost in the highs on the snare is ok, typical for a 70's production, but i think the reverb setting used on the drums is highlighting that bright character. I would not change the snare's EQ, but i'd reduce or change the reverb style.

The guitar solo, at the bridge, is a little bit low... You can use automation to solve this.

Still a great vintage sound!
Very nice Smile
To mix or not to mix ... mix!