Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lastlegacy- Who's Who In Hell
My Mix on this chuggy awesome song. Any kind of feedback is welcome.

.mp3    Last Legacy Whos Who in Hell Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 9.73 MB)

The little delay throws and reverbs are so cool again. Big fan.

Is that the original guitar tone? I remember it being kind of thin and I feel like this could do with a bit more bottom end to help blend it with the bass. As it is, the bass is a bit overpowering in the bottom end.

The only real thing that sticks out look at the mix as a whole is that when the clean guitars come in, the whole mix feels louder. I would tweak that section to bring the energy lower than the heavy parts.

On the whole, pretty brutal. I like it.
(17-02-2019, 09:33 PM)Pasta Wrote: The little delay throws and reverbs are so cool again. Big fan.

Is that the original guitar tone? I remember it being kind of thin and I feel like this could do with a bit more bottom end to help blend it with the bass. As it is, the bass is a bit overpowering in the bottom end.

The only real thing that sticks out look at the mix as a whole is that when the clean guitars come in, the whole mix feels louder. I would tweak that section to bring the energy lower than the heavy parts.

On the whole, pretty brutal. I like it.

Glad you liked the delays and the the reverbs, big fan of them too hahah.

Yeah i tend to have issues with the bottom end of the guitars, ill keep working on that. They do feel a bit separated from the bass.

And you are right man, that clean part would sound so much better if it was not as loud as the rest of the song, spot on.

Thanks a lot you for your input,

Cheers!
Update

.mp3    Last Legacy Whos Who in Hell Mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 9.69 MB)