Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come Around Flymix
When I was finishing mixing this topic, I discovered that I had two guitars, this led me to completely rethink the mixture was very complex to have so many guitars, until I realized it was easier than I thought.
One bus to another bus guitars and other guitars for, you understand me after mixing.
the voices are very interesting, especially the chorus, which assign to another bus.
In short this is the subject of buses, lol
I hope you like it and understand what I mean by this

from the end of the world

Sergio

.mp3    Come Around.mp3 --  (Download: 7.54 MB)

Very clean soundin mix ! I have a little problem with the ledvox in the voice middle part bein louder than all the rest, it depends on how you look at it, for that part my initial reaction is: make it part of the choir sound.

The echo on the right guitar is a very cool addition - wih I´d thought of that.

The Ebow guitar is a bit bright for me, but I must admit it suits your overall sound well.

I guess what Im on about is that your vision are a bit diffrent from mine, and that may not be bad at all Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
Neils Thanks for your concepts, the truth is it's a very interesting song and you have to play a lot with colors and textures of sound. (If there are colors and textures in the sound, I do not doubt) must be Eq move, and refine the ears and know fit everything into the gaps left by the other instruments and vocals.
This is an art, we all know, no one paints a picture like other by more than the pattern the same.
Thanks for your concepts

a bear hug for you

from the end of the world

Sergio
It is good to hear different points of view and trying to figure out what you've done to achieve such result. Little by little I'm understanding more what this is all about and that's good in my opinion!!

Well, after this long speech... what I wanted to say is that your mix is fantastic, Sergio! :-)
mixing since April 2013
gracias Juan!!! como te esta yendo con el Sound One??
pues regular... no sé que pasa pero a veces se me queda colgado y no puedo hacer nada. Es una pena porque me gustaba bastante. Ahora solamente lo uso para la masterización. Como necesito menos tiempo para eso que para las mezclas, al menos lo uso. Casi seguro que es problema de mi computadora porque ya tuve problemas con otros daws.
mixing since April 2013