Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
Eddie Garrido Africa updated
Such a brilliant track Thanks Guys, this is my mixBig Grin

.mp3    Eddie Garrido Africa mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 10.83 MB)

Reaper user
I had to get rid of mix 1 due to bass problems so here is mix 2.
Reaper user
Sounds pretty good. IMO - I think you could bring the Marimba up a bit and maybe push the drum loop track back a bit just to help those great Caribbean flavors cut through . Great job!
(17-02-2019, 04:17 AM)GilaMonst3r Wrote: Sounds pretty good. IMO - I think you could bring the Marimba up a bit and maybe push the drum loop track back a bit just to help those great Caribbean flavors cut through . Great job!
Thanks GM3 i will do a updated mix.
Reaper user
Sounds like you stereoized the drums . . . wish I had thought of that! It sounds good. Yours is the best mix I've listened to so far. Only problem, that pesky vocal.
(26-03-2019, 04:41 PM)robert82 Wrote: Sounds like you stereoized the drums . . . wish I had thought of that! It sounds good. Yours is the best mix I've listened to so far. Only problem, that pesky vocal.
Thank you for that robert82 i felt the drums needed to be kinda wide which gave it a almost jungle ambient feel,and the vocals,,well i think everyone struggled withBig Grin
Cheers.
Reaper user
I had to mix this one again,even though you are very limited because of the stems but here it is.

.mp3    Eddie Garrido Africa.mp3 --  (Download: 11.16 MB)

Reaper user