Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Ricardo Santiago: 'Dream No. 12'
Ricardo Santiago: 'Dream No. 12'

.mp3    Dream no. 13_1.mp3 --  (Download: 7.39 MB)

Beware of the shakers!!!
Not too many people mixing this awesome one.
Huh
Hey Javier, i like this mix, it feels a bit bass heavy vs the highs though? Pretty smooth though gj, mine got a bit loud haha.
(22-02-2019, 12:18 AM)crownoise Wrote: Hey Javier, i like this mix, it feels a bit bass heavy vs the highs though? Pretty smooth though gj, mine got a bit loud haha.

Thank you crownoise!
Nice mix, good creativity, tons of bottom end.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Hello Javier!
Woah, i lililike the dededelaylaylay! I don't anyone has used delayed on the uke, very cool!
I LOVE that stop right after the alarm clock! Great decision.
Also that kick is very fat... actually PHAT with a 'ph'
Thanks for mixing!
RICKY LEGEND
 spotify | instagram | soundcloud
(05-03-2019, 03:31 AM)ricsanram Wrote: Hello Javier!
Woah, i lililike the dededelaylaylay! I don't anyone has used delayed on the uke, very cool!
I LOVE that stop right after the alarm clock! Great decision.
Also that kick is very fat... actually PHAT with a 'ph'
Thanks for mixing!

You are welcome Ricardo. I just wanted to let you know that the tracks were well arranged and recorded so it was not hard to come with these decisions. Did you envisioned your song going into a more pop or a more experimental direction? I tried to make it commercial experimental a la Cafe Tacvba. I am really happy with the results. Thank you for listening.

Thank you very much!!
I was envisioning a more subtle direction rather than experimental, but it's great to hear the experimental side of it!
I love Cafe Tacvba, they're one of my favorite bands! and they're definitely experimental haha.
Of course, again, really cool mix!
RICKY LEGEND
 spotify | instagram | soundcloud
nice bottom end on this it enhance the mood