Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Promises & Lies mix
Please give me feedback !

.mp3    MR1101 -001.mp3 --  (Download: 10.89 MB)

.mp3    MR1101 -003.mp3 --  (Download: 10.89 MB)

(08-02-2019, 10:08 PM)N.P. Wrote: Please give me feedback !

Volume a bit low (a lot low) for Cubase stick Maximiser on master bus if other daw equivalent if you have Slate Bundle use the FG-X (but simpler just to maximise - must be other free plug ins)

The lead bits are a bit low and sitting back a bit - I slapped extra distortion on mine to bring them out a bit more (or tiny touch of delay and reverb - but can have opposite effect). I think they need to be at least as loud as the vocals. Everything else sounds fine - did like the backing vocals better than mine.

I just listened to mine after this it nearly blew my head off volume wise LOL - ouch

(10-02-2019, 06:27 PM)Retchid Gretchin Wrote:
(08-02-2019, 10:08 PM)N.P. Wrote: Please give me feedback !

Volume a bit low (a lot low) for Cubase stick Maximiser on master bus if other daw equivalent if you have Slate Bundle use the FG-X (but simpler just to maximise - must be other free plug ins)

The lead bits are a bit low and sitting back a bit - I slapped extra distortion on mine to bring them out a bit more (or tiny touch of delay and reverb - but can have opposite effect). I think they need to be at least as loud as the vocals. Everything else sounds fine - did like the backing vocals better than mine.

I just listened to mine after this it nearly blew my head off volume wise LOL - ouch
Check please the second version!
Its not MASTERED to be loud.This is a MIX
That is way better - solo nice and load

Personally I just put maximiser on the bus and mixdown to MP3

Master bus : (all Tracks coming in from groups)
Tape machine
Slate MU cpmpressing 1 db or 3db (glue or whichever preset that sounds best)
Stereo enhancer
Slate Rack - Console and trim (if Maximiser is limiting more than 1db)
Maximser

Save me going in again to master