Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run Run Run Flymix
I hope I have made ​​a decent mix of this musical style is reggae.
I think you need to smoke a little to get it right.Big Grin
comments and suggestions???

From the end of the world

Sergio

.mp3    RunRunRun(2mstr).mp3 --  (Download: 6.62 MB)

Overall a very nice mix to listen to, good levels. Its not your fault the chorus parts dont have an instrument makin just a little extra in the high department, i kinda miss a guitar or sound cuttin there, to make a diffrence. Voices sound good and bas is smooth and deep.
Only thing worht lookin into I think is the cymbals soundin bit harsh here and there, but its their tone, maybe sound replace with a nice sample, if theres not too much spill on the other drumtracks.
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
(24-09-2013, 05:38 PM)Voelund Wrote: Overall a very nice mix to listen to, good levels. Its not your fault the chorus parts dont have an instrument makin just a little extra in the high department, i kinda miss a guitar or sound cuttin there, to make a diffrence. Voices sound good and bas is smooth and deep.
Only thing worht lookin into I think is the cymbals soundin bit harsh here and there, but its their tone, maybe sound replace with a nice sample, if theres not too much spill on the other drumtracks.

thanks for listen Voelund,take this into account your advice .. if remixed

regards
ohhh, Sergio!!! I fell in love with that reverb on the lead voice!!!
mixing since April 2013
es un tap delay juan!!! muy cortito y paneado.
me alegra que te gusten mis sutilezas.

un abrazo
los muchachos que mezclaban reggae no tenian revs, solo eco a cinta y le daban con todo a todo...jajajajajaja.
y los que las tenian no las usaban porque esa era la regla del mix de reggae, un poco de historia no viene mal.

http://medias.audiofanzine.com/images/no...250511.jpg
(24-09-2013, 06:37 PM)juanjose1967 Wrote: ohhh, Sergio!!! I fell in love with that reverb on the lead voice!!!

el estudio one busca: beat delay
parametros: lobby

cross delay center
in pan center
beats 1/8t
offset 0%
feedback 0%
width stereo
low cut 1k
high cut 20.0k
mix 39.5%
Nice sounding version Big Grin !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Thanks Don!!!! I appreciate your comments!
voy a ver y a probar!! gracias!!!!
mixing since April 2013