Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know Better Mix Jerze
Hello There,
Fun one to mix. I tried to reshape some of the sounds from the original mix so hope I'm not too far off. The song had a vibe of Beat of the Music by Brett Eldredge so I used that for a reference and didn’t come close. Anyways, if you have time let me know what you think.
Thanks for your time!

.mp3    Hannes Keseberg\'s \'You Know Better\'.Mix by Jerze.mp3 --  (Download: 8.37 MB)

Hey Jerze ,
I like your mix , Just having a quick listen ,sounds well balanced on my monitors can hear some resonant frequencies competing for space with the mainly the bass kick and vocals around the 130-200 hz area.
Can elaborate more if you want !
Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

(01-02-2019, 11:13 AM)thedon Wrote: Hey Jerze ,
I like your mix , Just having a quick listen ,sounds well balanced on my monitors can hear some resonant frequencies competing for space with the mainly the bass kick and vocals around the 130-200 hz area.
Cheers Big Grin

Hey thedon, thanks for the listening.
I'll check those Freq out.

That would be great if you have the time.
Thanks again!

(02-02-2019, 05:45 PM)jerze Wrote:
(01-02-2019, 11:13 AM)thedon Wrote: Hey Jerze ,
Cheers Big Grin

Hey thedon, thanks for the listening.
I'll check those Freq out.

That would be great if you have the time.
Thanks again!
If you do a sweep with a parametric with a narrow q there is subtle a ringing at 150hz with the bass and also 219hz with the bass ,vocals and maybe also snare stands out more in my room can also hear on Hd600's
Cheers Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts