Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Earth Frequencies Mix
Tricky one that...........

.mp3    Joy Ride.mp3 --  (Download: 16.06 MB)

Hey EF
Balance sounds really good. sounded good in the headphones. Maybe the effect choice on the vocal and the sax are competing a little bit. Aside from that awesome job!!
Cheers
KirkSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(20-01-2019, 01:01 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey EF
Balance sounds really good. sounded good in the headphones. Maybe the effect choice on the vocal and the sax are competing a little bit. Aside from that awesome job!!
Cheers
KirkSmile

Thanks! Wink

Nice job. There is a little bit of mess in low end (battle between kick and bass guitar) and as the KMuzic have mentioned the FX on vox and sax are a little competing. Beside that i like the mix
I like it. I think the vox could use a deesser. Also the mid-range seems a bit overpowered.
Interface: M-Audio Fast Track Pro
Sounds all out of phase big time and people say it sounds good?certainly makes me think about taking feedback seriously from some of these people that have no clue .
Nothing to do with fx you can hear its badly out of phase as soon as the sticks count starts