Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better - Wallace Mix Updated
Hi Guys,

This is my mix of "You Know Better".
Haven't been on the forums for a while so it was great to jump straight in with this.
Would love to hear what you think of it!

Went back and tweaked a few little things. Which do you prefer?

Cheers
Wallace

.mp3    You Know Better.mp3 --  (Download: 8.3 MB)

.mp3    You Know Better Updated.mp3 --  (Download: 8.43 MB)

I'd like to hear you breathe more life into the lead guitars. Good smooth and coherent mix. Good transitions between figures. Vocals are clear and well placed. Good subtleties and nuance. Leaves the listening digging in deeper. Good dynamics. Good stuff. Clearly envisioned and executed.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(14-01-2019, 09:09 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: I'd like to hear you breathe more life into the lead guitars. Good smooth and coherent mix. Good transitions between figures. Vocals are clear and well placed. Good subtleties and nuance. Leaves the listening digging in deeper. Good dynamics. Good stuff. Clearly envisioned and executed.

Thank you for your comments!! Im glad you mentioned the lead guitar. I went against my gut and didn't do anything fancy. If i get some time i may go back and and in a little some sparkle haha.
(14-01-2019, 11:09 PM)wallace94 Wrote:
(14-01-2019, 09:09 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: I'd like to hear you breathe more life into the lead guitars. Good smooth and coherent mix. Good transitions between figures. Vocals are clear and well placed. Good subtleties and nuance. Leaves the listening digging in deeper. Good dynamics. Good stuff. Clearly envisioned and executed.

Thank you for your comments!! Im glad you mentioned the lead guitar. I went against my gut and didn't do anything fancy. If i get some time i may go back and and in a little some sparkle haha.

There's plenty of room for it.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]