Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know Better - mix
An amazing song well done in all aspects including recording!!!

Request you to please listen to my mix and help me with your suggestions and ideas. All critics and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks and regards,

.mp3    untitled.mp3 --  (Download: 4.21 MB)

First thing that jumps out at me is the base end and the delays/reverbs. There's a compressor pumping too hard somewhere also (the release time in particular).

This track can take some very prominent FX, particularly delays, as that fits the genre. However, if you go that route then (severely) EQing the FX returns, is key to having everything still sit together.
All sound is a distortion of silence / soundcloud.com/jeffd42
(11-01-2019, 03:25 PM)jeffd42 Wrote: First thing that jumps out at me is the base end and the delays/reverbs. There's a compressor pumping too hard somewhere also (the release time in particular).

This track can take some very prominent FX, particularly delays, as that fits the genre. However, if you go that route then (severely) EQing the FX returns, is key to having everything still sit together.

Hi man...seem like you are having some pumping issues... I don't know how did you process the tracks, but sounds too much of everthing...compress, fx, probably you had insert a kind o L2 in the master or...well...I really don't know what you did but I think you should restart your workflow and if you need help just share here the process you are using in which tracks and upload some printscreen for us, maybe we can help you better solve this!