Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Know Better AndyGallasMix
Nice song, well recorded – it feels just so relaxed Smile

Thanks for sharing!

Edit! Refined Mix2

.mp3    UNoBetter_ag.mp3 --  (Download: 8.42 MB)

.mp3    UNoBetter_ag2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.42 MB)

Interesting use of echo on the percussion. Also on parts of the guitar lead. Engaging environment with fun imaging. Vocals are also well presented. A very good and unique take on this without losing the character of the song. Well done.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
Thank you for your kind words :)
I like the tone although i think the fx could be taken back a bit to smooth it out they become a tad distracting but overall good job

well done, Andy!
great job,
Hey guys, thank you very much vor listening and your hints!
Nice spacious mix. The only thing that jumped out at me was the bass. It sounds like it could benefit from being tightened somewhat as it clouds a little of the low end on the vocals in places. Could be EQ or a sidechained compressor that would help there?
All sound is a distortion of silence / soundcloud.com/jeffd42
(11-01-2019, 03:31 PM)jeffd42 Wrote: Nice spacious mix. The only thing that jumped out at me was the bass. It sounds like it could benefit from being tightened somewhat as it clouds a little of the low end on the vocals in places. Could be EQ or a sidechained compressor that would help there?

Thanks Jeff!
Some nice sounds here, the FX at the intro are a tad distracting. I would probably compress the vocal a bit more and pull back the release of the compressor, sounds like it's jumping out a bit. Good job overall.