Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louis Cressie Band - Good Time - First Post First MIX
Cause this is my first post here,first of all i want to say hi to all guys there,and thanks to Mike for making this awesome website.I dicovered it as an absolute beginner about 6 months ago when i start involving myself in researching,googling and learning about music production.Till now, while i was exploring my DAW and different techniques and options in mixing, I finished 15 tracks from this multitrack library(mixing and listening only on my headphones),and i want to share them with you guys in order to get some respond on my works.Louis Cressie Bands - Good Time was the first track that i was working on and its going up in two versions first is my first mixdown ever and later i made some changes to it Smile Hope you like it , feel free to comment and also check my later works (going up soon) including : Abletones Big Band - Corine Corine , Actions - Devils Words , AM Contra - Hearth Peripheral , Angels in Amplifiers - I am alright , Animal - Easy Tiger , Arise - Run Run , BSK - Bulldozer , Georgia Wonder - Siren , Hollow Ground - I ll fate , Jesperh Buhl Trio - What is this thing called love , Johnny Lokke - Promises and Lies , Kevin Reeves - Afraid and Alone , Speak Softly - North is false and Speak Softly - Broken Man

.mp3    My First MixDown.mp3 --  (Download: 10.89 MB)

.mp3    Louis Cressie Band - Good Time(Infinito Mix).mp3 --  (Download: 11.15 MB)

Welcome to the fun Big Grin You uploaded an impressive lot o mixes, and Im sure you hope for a lot of feedback. The best way to get it is to make yourself seen and known, give feedback to others, be like you want others to be and you will have a good time here. Listenin on iphone speakers so no way I can tell if your kick and bass work together, but what I hear sounds good and balanced and your masterin, if any, hasnt ruined the work you put into mixin. Welcome and Im sure youll enjoy it here. A lot o good ears and suggestions awaiting Big Grin
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
I can tell you put a lot of work into this with delays and other effects. Very nice job.
To mix or not to mix ... mix!