Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arise - 'Run Run Run'
me gusta mucho tu mezcla, felicitaciones.quiza mejor que la mia, tal ves se necesite fumar un poco para hacerla jajajaja
un abrazo
sergio
Wish I spoke spanish but I dont Big Grin. Det er der ikke så meget at gøre ved, jeg er alt for gammel til at lære sådan noget.
Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
I like your mix, congrats.perhaps better than mine, maybe you need to smoke a little to make it lol
a hug
sergio
(24-09-2013, 04:04 PM)Voelund Wrote: Wish I spoke spanish but I dont Big Grin. Det er der ikke så meget at gøre ved, jeg er alt for gammel til at lære sådan noget.

er gamle klude. lol
(24-09-2013, 05:04 PM)flyrecords Wrote:
(24-09-2013, 04:04 PM)Voelund Wrote: Wish I spoke spanish but I dont Big Grin. Det er der ikke så meget at gøre ved, jeg er alt for gammel til at lære sådan noget.

er gamle klude. lol

Thank you Big Grin

Old ears, old gear, little boy inside love music and sounds and my wife, not necessarily in that order
(24-09-2013, 05:05 PM)Voelund Wrote:
(24-09-2013, 05:04 PM)flyrecords Wrote:

er gamle klude. lol

Thank you Big Grin

listen my mix, and comment please. regards
So you're Danish... the only thing I know in Danish is Sku' du spørg' fra no'en? (the title of a song I used to like when I was a teenager!)

No, Sergio, I didn't smoke anything at all ;-)
mixing since April 2013
I think you know Barbie girl too :-)
And I only smoke tobacco Big Grin
Do you know what? I have an Aqua CD because my older son when he was a little baby, used to like their songs a lot. Fun songs for a child but I'm happy he couldn't understand the real meaning of the words!
mixing since April 2013
Know what you mean. We try to protect our loved ones from the world as long as we can. The world changes íf you dare to have children ...