Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
CR Mix
Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

I appreciate the comments.

.mp3    Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir.mp3 --  (Download: 7.07 MB)

Hola Carlos Gustavo:

I mastered your mix. It was a very nice mix to master. Great job!

(29-12-2018, 01:46 PM)javierpg84 Wrote: Hola Carlos Gustavo:

Hi, thanks for the master, I like it, however I do not know if it is for the MP3 format but I feel that the high frequencies were lost, I do not know if it was a master decision, the low and mid low control I liked a lot.

regards
(31-12-2018, 02:28 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote:

Hi, thanks for the master, I like it, however I do not know if it is for the MP3 format but I feel that the high frequencies were lost, I do not know if it was a master decision, the low and mid low control I liked a lot.

regards

Over 16khz there were artifacts from the conversion that I had to remove plus I used an active eq to remove some frequencies that sounded harsh to my ears. i tried not to change the overall tone but the HF needed that bit of attenuation in my opinion.
(31-12-2018, 02:41 PM)javierpg84 Wrote:
(31-12-2018, 02:28 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote:

regards

Over 16khz there were artifacts from the conversion that I had to remove plus I used an active eq to remove some frequencies that sounded harsh to my ears. i tried not to change the overall tone but the HF needed that bit of attenuation in my opinion.

Good work thanks fr take time to master, I learn to much with this exercises.

Regard
(29-12-2018, 02:46 AM)Carlos Gustavo Rodriguez Wrote: Hello this is my mix, it has no master, so it is possible that you have to move up the fader to listen to it.

Have A New version to compare

I appreciate the comments.