Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.86 Average
Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better -Post MS Review and Competition Final
(08-01-2019, 02:59 PM)Mixinthecloud Wrote:
(08-01-2019, 11:37 AM)ghizzu Wrote: I like this mix. I share with you the philosophy of mixing this song: the relaxed feel, clear sounds, light touch of revs. For me this songs is not as much of reggae as kind of "bluesy", or urban country, whatever. The first time I heard the raw tracks, I thought "small combo in a small club". I think that my mix somehow resemble yours, only yours is probably better.

Thanks for the kind words. And yes, I agree. A funky, country, heartfelt love song which should be approached as such.

not really what I felt... this song has really a strong Caribbean feeling to my personal taste. Might be kinda winter depression though? Big Grin I really dig your mix.. but as I wrote... not sure about the "small/dry" vibe. Of course I might be wrong... but hey.. music is all about personal emotions and that's so great about music, is it? However, overall it's a nice clean mix without any technical issues. Keep it up!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better - by LukasL - 26-12-2018, 09:11 PM
RE: Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better - by thedon - 30-12-2018, 10:29 AM
RE: Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better - by Monk - 04-01-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: Hannes Keseberg - You Know Better -Updated - by Decapitator - 08-01-2019, 03:17 PM