Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
black out betty
here's my mix , hope you like.
comments and suggestions???

Sergio

.mp3    BlackOutBettyMstr.mp3 --  (Download: 4.85 MB)

(17-09-2013, 06:30 PM)flyrecords Wrote: here's my mix , hope you like.

Sergio

Hearing this, it sounds clean and reserved, although for my liking it is perhaps a little too clean - in fact the mix feels somewhat bland, although just a few tweaks and "embellishments" could fix this.

Good stuff.
BA(Hons) Audio Production at SAE London
its a good balance between all the tracks, but it lacks a nice stereo image. It feels almost like its in mono, until 1:50 when the backing vocals come in, a little bit jarring with that sudden change at the end of the song. try panning the guitars a bit more
Well guys, this mix I did long ago, maybe remix what ever I feel like, as my signature says, "clean first, then mix" which is not dirty or hear the low end sound, first I do not like the dirty sound, Second I have not heard a privileged pollute me sound 'dirty', Third mixtures do with what I please and if I thought it was good so it was fine also.
Thank you for your evaluation ....

From world ass

Sergio
(17-09-2013, 06:30 PM)flyrecords Wrote: here's my mix , hope you like.

Sergio

I like how the background vocals come in near the end of the program, but maybe they could be a little lower. To my ears, the EQ on the snare sounds like a bit too much. Only my humble opinions though.

Good job Wink

- audioMan