Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SMOOTHHHHH..... You know better
I think it's just wet enough Wink

.mp3    YB-2.mp3 --  (Download: 8.37 MB)

Very Good sounding solid Mix ,Translates well on my monitors !
I like the wet sound .
One minor thing mostly Personal Taste for me , the reverb decay on the snare sounds just a touch up front listening on grot box and phone around the 1.2k and 2.5 k in context of the mix .
Love the Timbale and Congas !
Well Done Big Grin

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

[quote='thedon' pid='76869' dateline='1545032908']
I like the wet sound .
One minor thing mostly Personal Taste for me , the reverb decay on the snare sounds just a touch up front listening on grot box and phone around the 1.2k and 2.5 k in context of the mix .
Well Done Big Grin

Thanks so much. Do you reckon I should lower the verb level or just eq those mids out? Because now that you've mentioned it, it does bother me
(17-12-2018, 09:52 AM)Fenekucci Wrote: [quote='thedon' pid='76869' dateline='1545032908']
I like the wet sound .
Well Done Big Grin

Thanks so much. Do you reckon I should lower the verb level or just eq those mids out? Because now that you've mentioned it, it does bother me
Lower the overall level may do the trick !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

Hi i like the vibe of your mix,as a preference i would say have the rim verb down a little as already suggested,and also the verb on the claps,well done.
Reaper user
(17-12-2018, 06:53 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi i like the vibe of your mix,as a preference i would say have the rim verb down a little as already suggested,and also the verb on the claps,well done.

Thank you for your feedback.
Yeah, me and reverb only just started to date seriously recently...
You'll can tell huh? Wink
Interesting take. Everything is there. Maybe a bit narrow in instrument placement but it works well against your environment. I may want to hear the vocals a few DB louder, or some automation in places to keep them in place.

Well done.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
(26-12-2018, 02:42 AM)Mixinthecloud Wrote: Interesting take. Everything is there. Maybe a bit narrow in instrument placement but it works well against your environment. I may want to hear the vocals a few DB louder, or some automation in places to keep them in place.

Well done.

Thanks for the feedback my friend