Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ale Lak mix
Hi all,
I gave myself 3 hours to mix this one.

Didn't have the time to dive deep into automation, but here it is :-).

Cheers,
Raphaël.

.mp3    alelak.mp3 --  (Download: 6.27 MB)

(08-12-2018, 12:36 AM)raphael Wrote: Hi all,

Cheers,
Raphaël.

Hi Raphael! I am Ale Lak...and liked how you equalized and did some stereo tricks. But I feel your mix is sound maybe a little beat compressed...you don't have low frequencies probleams, but I think the main ambience of the music sounds in the same layer. Maybe if you try work in the pan, and use a stereo plugin to open more some guitar parts, well... I don't know...but, untill now, you are doing a good job! Congratulations!
Oi Ale!
Muito prazer te conhecer!

Happy to know you found there are good things about my first mix.

When you say ambience sounds in the same layer, do you mean width or depth? I makes sense anyway because I don't have speakers now, and I had to do it with headphones. It could explain.

I will try to do a revision in the future!

Abraços,
Raphaël.

(09-12-2018, 04:51 AM)alelak Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 12:36 AM)raphael Wrote: Hi all,

Cheers,
Raphaël.

Hi Raphael! I am Ale Lak...and liked how you equalized and did some stereo tricks. But I feel your mix is sound maybe a little beat compressed...you don't have low frequencies probleams, but I think the main ambience of the music sounds in the same layer. Maybe if you try work in the pan, and use a stereo plugin to open more some guitar parts, well... I don't know...but, untill now, you are doing a good job! Congratulations!