Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ale Lak: 'Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir - Crownoise mix
Hey all , mae a fairly quick mix and master of this one, how does it sound Smile?

.mp3    Deixou De Existir.mp3 --  (Download: 7.1 MB)

(05-12-2018, 09:29 PM)crownoise Wrote: Hey all , mae a fairly quick mix and master of this one, how does it sound Smile?

Hey crownoise
I really like the guitar tones, nice balance too! Sounds awesome!
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hey KMuzic, thanks alot! I am glad you liked the guitartones! Smile Smile That is what i've been practising on lately. Thanks again.
Hi man!
Thanks to be working on my music!
As someone said, I liked too the guitar tones. But you need take care with this kick...when flat, it´s a long kick with some ressonance. Listening you mix I can hear the kick it's using almost all the region of lower frequencies, what in a mastering can makes it sounds flat without dinamics. Try apply a gate or transiente shaper on this kick and let the mic rooms do the job of expand it but not focused in the low frequencies, just in the medium low, just to have a fast and agrassive kick in the center, and I kind of stereo kick in the rooms...maybe it sounds more wide without mess with the low frequencies.
But is a nice job!
Regards
Hey Alelak! Glad you liked it, yea listening back the kick seems a bit of. would you like to send me more material to work with Smile??