Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurray For The Riff Raff: 'Living In The City'
(06-12-2018, 04:26 AM)sagalegin Wrote: I like version 2 good overall feel...good mix!

Thanks sagalegin, I appreciate you checking it out
Cheers
KSmile

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(06-12-2018, 11:59 AM)Deliza Wrote: I dunno, feels like too much of a departure from a good mix that just needed some corrections after translation checking. V1 with less kick-bass and vocals/toms from v2 (plus some any other slight niptucking it might take after those changes) is more what I expected.

Lead vocal and toms feel much better and they alone would instantly elevate v1, but everything else sounds as if played from an old hometape of a bootleg. BGV's muffled, but then they were clear and present before. OH's gone too... Two thumbsup though, so it might be me.

Hi Deliza
Sorry I pulled the OH way down and the BG vocals were causing such a commotion with the crash I kinda killed them, but your right, they sounded better in Version 1.
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.