Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Hannes Keseberg: 'You Know Better' kapu mix
nice disney/tennis game feel. ^_^

.mp3    hannes_keseberg___you_know_better__kapu_mix5.mp3 --  (Download: 8.57 MB)

Nice solid bass. I like the overall warmth maybe roll back a little on the guitar fx but i tend to mix guitars a little dryer. Sounds good overall though
(03-12-2018, 10:51 AM)sagalegin Wrote: Nice solid bass. [...]

thanks! i tried to mush the guitars, but maybe went too far. ^_^
added tweaked version.
Hey Kapu

I like how the main vocal and the harmonies sit on the second version, it also sounds more open. and moves really good.
Great Job!
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
(03-12-2018, 07:39 PM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Kapu [...]

thanks! was thinking about applying some greativity to second version, but settled on tweaking to make it sound better. ^_^
added new version with some adjustments. ^_^
Hey Kapu ,
Listening to Mix 3 great work as usual Inspired me to have a go !
Cheers !

Please Help Mike Keep This Awesome Educational Site Alive And Become A patron !
https://www.patreon.com/CambridgeMT/posts

I just listened to Mix 3. Overall it feels nice. I agree that 'guitar 2' is a little muddy. I've been having a lot of issues getting a sound for that one as well. I like the sound of the skank guitar. It could probably come back in the mix a bit. The piano is loud and outshines the vocal. It's ultimately a pop song so the vocal should be more out front. The song moves along nicely.

It sounds like a slick mix that just needs some tweaks here and there balance-wise. Good one.
(10-12-2018, 12:00 PM)thedon Wrote: Hey Kapu ,

thanks, the mix sure has its moments. ^_^