Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ale Lak: 'Nosso Mundo Deixou De Existir' kapu mix
i thought it was russian. ^_^

.mp3    ale_lak___nosso_mundo_deixou_de_existir__kapu_mix.mp3 --  (Download: 6.92 MB)

.mp3    ale_lak___nosso_mundo_deixou_de_existir__kapu_mix2.mp3 --  (Download: 7.11 MB)

.mp3    ale_lak___nosso_mundo_deixou_de_existir__kapu_mix3.mp3 --  (Download: 7.11 MB)

Hey Kapu

Drums sound incredible big and solid. I think you nailed the toms.
Sounds great in the headphones and on the monitors
Solid Mix
Great Job!!
Cheers
K
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Nice mix, dude! Sounds much, much better than most of stuff one can find here. However, you've vanished out some dynamics (song sounds somewhat “flat”, i. e. there's no much difference between verses and choruses), and forgot to cut the ending properly. There's a click when the song ends. Next time you do a mix, make sure it either slowly decays to zero or fades out fast. Nobody wants an earslap between the songs in playlist.

By the way, if you want some Russian pop punk, I have plans to put one of my band's multitracks from an upcoming live recording session, if all the band members give me the respective permission.
(02-12-2018, 03:50 AM)KMuzic Wrote: Hey Kapu [...]

thanks! nice to hear you enjoyed the greativity. ^_^
(02-12-2018, 04:02 AM)alexthebassist Wrote: Nice mix, dude! [...]

thanks for listening! did this one quite fast. to be honest, i wasnt quite sure which part was the chorus and so on, so i just assumed it was the part with backing vocal harmony, and for me that was 'close enough' kind of call. it also seems i didnt render the entire song, so it indeed pops at the end. thanks for pointing it out. ^_^
added the entire song with some slight tweaks. ^_^
Hello Kapu, I'm Ale Lak, (Alexandre Lachowski), the author of the song....
You did I good job....really liked that. I was having problens with the low frequencies when I was mixing this music and sounds you fix it. The only suggestion I could say, the vocal sounds a little thin and far...
The version was posted in the topics was one of my first mix of this one....when I finish the last one I'm mixing I post here for you. My "secret" to make vocal more fat and punch, is creat a bus with a vocoder, a really lower and "dusty" vocoder, and I send it from the main vocal track to this bus but I leave the level very low, almost you can't hear, of course, I don't want a robotic voice, but it's a trick which brings a kind of density. The other trick, is another bus with a double plugin...I used waves 2 double, and onli use the sides channel muting the middle, I cut the lower and hight frequencies and leave it sounding almost like a "radio". As the vocoder, I also leave it very low, but it do a kind of space in the vocal in the stereo image.
Anyway, congratulations, I be very happy to know people are working in my project, I like to listen different points of view!
ps: portuguese and russian are the same thing I sai englisg sounds like spanish, lol!
(03-12-2018, 01:57 PM)alelak Wrote: Hello Kapu, [...]

thanks for feedback! added new version, which i tried to clean up a bit to make vocals more audible. ^_^