Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hannes Keseberg: 'You Know Better' - Crownoise mix
Edit: Hey all! This is the mix i will attend with in the compet i made a new mix and master. I have now figured out how to use my ID4! My first version was way to fast and not so detailed mixed, i hope you all have a super nice X-mas and a good new year Smile Smile

Hey all, i went a bit crazy on this one, wanted that big sound. Hope you like it. Still i think my amplifiers on my new ID4 is alot better then what the output gets when bouncing, have no idea how this can be?? I mean it was alot louder bfore i bounced...owell. You'll have to deal with a tiny less loud master..

.mp3    You Know Better.mp3 --  (Download: 8.61 MB)

Hey Crownoise

What I can hear sounds good!! but I think the drums got lost in the transfer. Guitars and vocals sound really good!!
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
i agree with kmuzic about drums, something fishy about them. but the rest of the mix seems ok. nice mixing. ^_^
Hey Crownoise
Something strage going on Vocal, compression(phase pumping effect :-) or something else. LVoc is for my taste to to quiet and guitar littlebit to loud.
peace
Hey all, i felt i didn't make a good atempt on first one, was way to quick to be a good mix. I made another mix and master and spent around 7 hours mixing and mastering this. I hope it sounds good now Smile! I will attend with this mix in the contest because first one was almost not even an atempt, felt that i didnt have the right conception going thru the tracks. Cheers and goodluck all!
Not bad but the lead vocal is crinkly and does not match the quality of the rest of your mix.
I also don't understand the snare.
PreSonus Studio One DAW
[email protected]
While I agree about the vocal I kinda like the quality of it. But it's a bit too much. Maybe try blending in some of the original unaffected vocal with the vocal you have now and have some of that grit with more of the pure vocal.