Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M.E.R.C. Music: 'Knockout'
My Mix
Ran out of processing power before I had the chance to add Vocal FX's and dirty it up etc. Got too lazy to start bouncing down groups to finish it the way I wanted, maybe at another time. So I just slapped a quick master on it. So its mainly an exercise in balance and tone.

Comments Welcome

Cheers
KSmile

.mp3    MERCMusic_Knockout04mpg.mp3 --  (Download: 10.34 MB)

Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hi Kirk its a shame that you ran out of processing your mix was well on the way,thanks for sharing your mix.
Reaper user
(11-11-2018, 06:50 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: Hi Kirk its a shame that you ran out of processing your mix was well on the way,thanks for sharing your mix.

Thanks Cudjoe
I was a little disappointed but I can bounce the groups down later and finish, one of these days I have to get a big boys computerTongue I would have expected Cubase to choke, but not Reaper, ohh well.

Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
I also use reaper,did you know there are loads of tweeks you can do for reaper?if you haven't done it please look it up on utube,but be careful as well.
Reaper user
(11-11-2018, 07:05 PM)Cudjoe Wrote: I also use reaper,did you know there are loads of tweeks you can do for reaper?if you haven't done it please look it up on utube,but be careful as well.

Cool, Thanks Cudjoe, Ill do that.