Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average
Adam Buckley: 'Drag Me Down'
Great job on this one. Mix sounds solid! I like the effect you chose on the vox.
Niko
----------------------------
Latest project : Noise Implant
(22-11-2018, 01:50 AM)axxessdenied Wrote: Great job on this one. Mix sounds solid! I like the effect you chose on the vox.

Thanks Niko
I appreciate you taking the time to check it out. Definitely a fun mix
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.
Hey Kirk, nice mix!
I have the feeling your chorus could become kinda bigger..
You could try to make the rythmguitar louder, or to play with the di tracks from these tracks. Maybe put em trough some amp or distortion simulation...
Or you could make it happen with the lead guitar parts to pull these up a little or get em trough the amp simulator, or just wit long delays en reverbs..

And i think the autotune fx on the lead is a little too much.. Perhaps double this track and then one with the autotune and one without, to make a blend..

Just an idea! Smile

Cheers,
(25-11-2018, 05:57 PM)Hessel Visser Wrote: Hey Kirk, nice mix!
I have the feeling your chorus could become kinda bigger..
You could try to make the rythmguitar louder, or to play with the di tracks from these tracks. Maybe put em trough some amp or distortion simulation...
Or you could make it happen with the lead guitar parts to pull these up a little or get em trough the amp simulator, or just wit long delays en reverbs..

And i think the autotune fx on the lead is a little too much.. Perhaps double this track and then one with the autotune and one without, to make a blend..

Just an idea! Smile

Cheers,

Hey Hessel
Thanks for checking it out, Some good Ideas.
Cheers
KSmile
Gear:-Zoom R24 interface, controller - Cubase/Reaper - Assorted Waves, Airwindows suite, AKG K240 Cans, Event TR5 reference monitors.