Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuild The Evil - 'Burial of Silence' Mastered
Spent a few days playing around with this mix and then I threw a quick Master on it. Let me know what your thoughts are! Mixed in PT10 with the Komplete Audio 6 Interface using mostly Waves Plugins.

.mp3    Rebuild The Evil- BoS MASTER.mp3 --  (Download: 5.35 MB)

Also to note these are not the original guitar tones provided I used my own.
Updated the mix went back and edited the toms i was lazy at first and just used strip silence but fine tuning will always help and you can tell the difference is quite marginal the mix seems tighter over all and everything comes together nicely. The Kick Drum was out of phase when you have all tracks provided up and used so thats something to note if anyone out there is having issues getting the kick to cut. Try phase flipping either the Kick out or Kick Sub for me i did both and thats how i got the kick to be nice and punchy unlike a lot of other mixes that seemed to focus on the annoying CLICKY 3-5k. The Bass is also another thing i went back and worked on i noticed it was a little clunky in some parts so i went and actually spent some time on it. I know i'm not getting paid for this but it was great practice! If anyone sees this and likes what they hear. Let me know!!!