Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Father mixed with headphones
Hi, I mixed the song with headphones and I wanna know if the mix holds up in good monitors, so if anyone can give me some feedback it would be nice, thanks.

.mp3    My Father Never Loved Me - Traffiker.mp3 --  (Download: 7.68 MB)

Hey Pato, this holds up very nicely on my studio monitors.

I like how you controlled the cymbals in your mix, but you still managed to get crisp sounding drums that give the feeling of some space around them. For my taste, the cymbals could maybe come down just a tad in volume, but this is pretty cool, as they don't sound harsh. The low end is nice and tight too. Seems like you have found the measure of your headphones!

Oh, I LOVE the bass edit in the last verse - original, excellent and very tasteful!
All 10 FytaKyte Multi-Tracks available for you to mix with purchase of Album here: https://fytakyte.bandcamp.com/releases
(23-10-2018, 10:14 AM)fHumble fHingaz Wrote: Hey Pato, this holds up very nicely on my studio monitors.

I like how you controlled the cymbals in your mix, but you still managed to get crisp sounding drums that give the feeling of some space around them. For my taste, the cymbals could maybe come down just a tad in volume, but this is pretty cool, as they don't sound harsh. The low end is nice and tight too. Seems like you have found the measure of your headphones!

Oh, I LOVE the bass edit in the last verse - original, excellent and very tasteful!

Thank you very much for your reply man! that's really helpfull