Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.29 Average
21 Grams Mix and Master by Ale Lak - Please, I would like opinions from the community
17-10-2018, 12:05 AM (This post was last modified: 21-10-2018 07:59 AM by alelak.)
21 Grams Mix and Master by Ale Lak - Please, I would like opinions from the community
Here it´s my work...
just mixed thinking in less effects, more presence, and the main guitar playing in the entire stereo, in my opinion, as it should be...because there is no other intrument playing the base along all the song, so I don't see why leave it in left or right. It could be better if had more one take of the same guitar, so we could pan both each side.
Anyway, I liked to work on it....appreciate any comment, sugestions, etc

Ale Lak

.mp3   Colton Benjamin - 21 Grams (mix and master by Ale Lak).mp3 --  (Download: 8.49 MB)

Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2019, 10:05 PM
RE: 21 Grams Mix and Master by Ale Lak - Please, I would like opinions from the community
I like it.
I like your snare, guitar sounds used and kick/bass cooperation.
13-06-2019, 09:06 AM
RE: 21 Grams Mix and Master by Ale Lak - Please, I would like opinions from the community
(17-10-2018 12:05 AM)alelak Wrote:  Here it´s my work...
just mixed thinking in less effects, more presence, and the main guitar playing in the entire stereo, in my opinion, as it should be...because there is no other intrument playing the base along all the song, so I don't see why leave it in left or right. It could be better if had more one take of the same guitar, so we could pan both each side.

Ale Lak

I'm getting incredible pleasure from the song as a whole, and from the moment at 2:35 especially. I listen and feel that the work was made from soul to soul
19-11-2019, 12:45 AM
Really good. I'm new to this and your mix has definitely highlighted some areas I need to work on. Think I'm going in way to heavy on the effects. I like your overall balance and in particular the guitar presence throughout.
02-12-2019, 07:58 PM
(07-05-2019 10:05 PM)roxa Wrote:  I like it.
I like your snare, guitar sounds used and kick/bass cooperation.

hello Roxa, thanks for listened. I am "Ale Lak", I had to create a new profile because I changed my artist's name.

ALEXANDRE LACK
Musical Producer
[email protected]
02-12-2019, 08:02 PM
(19-11-2019 12:45 AM)Hurdisson Wrote:  Really good. I'm new to this and your mix has definitely highlighted some areas I need to work on. Think I'm going in way to heavy on the effects. I like your overall balance and in particular the guitar presence throughout.

Thanks man! It was a good song to work on it. Keep studying, you can do it by yourself. Everything I know I learned researching and reading. Today there is a lot of content avaiable at the internet. Count on me if you need some help or just talk about mixing.
ps: I am "Ale Lak", just changed my profile.

ALEXANDRE LACK
Musical Producer
[email protected]
02-12-2019, 08:06 PM
(13-06-2019 09:06 AM)Carly Benjinghton Wrote:  
(17-10-2018 12:05 AM)alelak Wrote:  Here it´s my work...

Ale Lak

I'm getting incredible pleasure from the song as a whole, and from the moment at 2:35 especially. I listen and feel that the work was made from soul to soul

Thank you very much for your feedback! Big Grin
ps: I am "Ale Lak", I just created a new profile.

ALEXANDRE LACK
Musical Producer
[email protected]

Support my video work!
Advertisement: