Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Crazy Mix. I gave it my best shot! Plz listen and share your thoughts. Thanks
Thanks for taking the time out to make a comment. It means a lot to me. I learn a lot by reading it carefully and make adjustments as I see fit. And you know how it is, my decisions mostly depend on the mood I am in, really. If I am in a dark mood, perhaps short on weed (only an example), I'd probably boost the kick around, good grief! as low as 55Hz with a tight Q. But if my "friend" comes thru with the shit, then, more likely, that I will boost the top end all the way to, say, 7-8kHz, seems about right, maybe 10dBs just for good measure, and I guess shelving it is a better route, right? So yeah, my mixes never sound the same, even if I do nothing. They vary day to day. I prayed to the gods, but still no answers. So I struggle to find the "middle" (the width of a razor blade) ground, where I and the fucking bottom end of a mix can stand together peacefully Smile(pardon my French, sometimes I get that way thinking about a sucky mix I just perform). The pain of listening to a sucky mix is so painful that, and to quote Mark Twain, " I cannot find relief in anything except profanity." Thanks for the comments. Pray for me Wink