Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebuild The Evil - Burial Of Silence (my attempt)
Hey guys,

This one was a little difficult. I had trouble with getting the snare to sit in the mix and the bass etc. I think the guitars are good but give me feedback.

Used Konop's mix a a reference.

EDIT: Yes I have noticed the weird balancing issue. Also ran it through a quick master.

.mp3    Burial of Silence.mp3 --  (Download: 3.59 MB)

Left guitar is too loud and fuzzy, it's hard to judge the overal balance because of that. Around 01:14 and 02:00 minute volume drops down dramatically - sounds like edit/automation mistake. Ending sounds weird, like the guitar tracks were out of sync with each other.
(01-10-2018, 10:39 PM)Grzesiek Wrote: Left guitar is too loud and fuzzy, it's hard to judge the overal balance because of that. Around 01:14 and 02:00 minute volume drops down dramatically - sounds like edit/automation mistake. Ending sounds weird, like the guitar tracks were out of sync with each other.

I've uploaded a new mastered and fully balanced version. Feedback would be appreciated

Too loud to appreciate. You should listen to some YouTube bands and drop the level to their volume.