Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nerve 9 Pray For The Rain
Fantastic track this is my mix.

.mp3    Nerve 9 Pray For The Rain Mix 1.mp3 --  (Download: 13.07 MB)

Reaper user
Hey Cudjoe, really like your mix. My only comment would be around the guitars, I think they could be a bit more pronounced, although that depends on what genre you are more going for, pop or rock ballad.
(11-10-2018, 06:04 PM)glukin Wrote: Hey Cudjoe, really like your mix. My only comment would be around the guitars, I think they could be a bit more pronounced, although that depends on what genre you are more going for, pop or rock ballad.
Abit of everything really lolSmilethanks anyway.
Reaper user
Sounds great! It's got that radio ready quality to it. Really like the marriage between the main and backing vocals. Well done.
(11-10-2018, 10:59 PM)Dangerous Wrote: Sounds great! It's got that radio ready quality to it. Really like the marriage between the main and backing vocals. Well done.
Good ears Dave I was going for that sound so iam delighted that it translated well,cheers mate.
Reaper user
Hi Cudjoe - I really like your mix a lot. Intro guitar - love the tone and width. Like the background vocal approach as well - perhaps a little loud in places though (minor) and sometimes the parts feel a little unbalanced. Vocal delay in the middle sections kicks butt. You usher in the chorus' well with the cymbal and other automation. I like your treatment of the guitars as well - and I'm the guitar player - haha. Toms a little dry perhaps? Really solid mix - if you were mixing it for me, I'd be asking for a couple of minor tweaks to the BV balancing and perhaps some Toms reverb. Really nice Cudjoe !
(21-01-2019, 04:42 AM)ThomasStevenson Wrote: Hi Cudjoe - I really like your mix a lot. Intro guitar - love the tone and width. Like the background vocal approach as well - perhaps a little loud in places though (minor) and sometimes the parts feel a little unbalanced. Vocal delay in the middle sections kicks butt. You usher in the chorus' well with the cymbal and other automation. I like your treatment of the guitars as well - and I'm the guitar player - haha. Toms a little dry perhaps? Really solid mix - if you were mixing it for me, I'd be asking for a couple of minor tweaks to the BV balancing and perhaps some Toms reverb. Really nice Cudjoe !
Thanks for your comments Thomas well appreciate your feedback.
Reaper user