Poll: GOOD or BAD
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GOOD
0%
0 0%
BAD
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My First Mix
Hey guys my name is just I am aspiring producer and in order to do that I am trying to pick up audio engineering in order to get to sell some of my beats . SO THIS IS MY VERY FIRT MIX AND I NEED CRITICAL RESPONSES.

What I did I like my drums to bang so I sent both kicks to an aux send and EQ'd them rolled the highs off then added a little compression so they have some punch to them. Then I noticed to Rest of the drums weren't loud and kinda lifeless so Individually compressed and EQ'd Them separately. I cleaned up all the vocals on the same Aux send. Then on the Channel for the lead for I just threw a stock revereb on there and turned the wet nob down on the revereb you maybe can't notice it but I just didn't want the vocals to be dry. I used Pink to help me level all my mixes even in my beats if you don't know what pink is youtube it drake producer uses it in every drake song its golden. After that I replaced the scream with a scream from NEXUS 2 because well The scream was rather cheap and Mine was better. But I pretty much left the vocals alone please send tips tricks and more advice Ill Be posting on the other songs soon

Add me on Instagram and twitter @ OMGGiRLTHATSJUS If you wanna work or just listen to my beats.

.mp3    First Mix.mp3 --  (Download: 3.12 MB)